Gardner Design is looking for an interactive developer that has a strong eye for and love of great design. If you thrive in collaborative settings, but also are self-motivated and have success managing your own projects, we want to talk to you!
Specifically, we’re looking for an individual with the following talents and skills:
- Proficient in using design programs, as well as converting existing designs to be web-ready
- Must be proficient in responsive web design
- Build information architectures and wireframes
- Experience in branding preferred
- Contribute to the enhancement of branding and marketing plans with interactive elements
- Comfortable presenting to clients
- Able to anticipate interactive needs and make recommendations based on goals and industry trends
A bachelor’s degree and at least three years of related experienced preferred.
This is a full-time position. Salary is commensurate with experience and duties. Benefits include health and dental, 401k, and paid time away.